Hi
Thanks a lot
I accept and certify your talks
Posts located on Daneshjooyar.com published by the management, which I
thought very carefully written to attract iranian users
However, in my opinion, you and other Gophers may seem illogical, but for
most users will be attractive
In any case, post text have a flawed which I modify and will use your
comments and others opinions in my videos

Thank you for your valuable comments
- Erfan [CoolBoy]