this looks great.

in my dealing with different developers from non golang community, the
package management has been a concern for them.

for me, its no too bad once you find on the many, which can be mighty
confusing for the new comer to golang.

So, i really hope this committee ends up with the result of a one true way
to do package management.
I use glide at the moment for what its worth :)