Hi,

I am doing a file copy in a loop and I want to handle user interrupts such
as Ctrl+c. In such an interrupt I need to log the filename of the file
being copied (and delete that file from the target). Following is my code
snippet (user interrupt handling is not yet implemented),

for _, pFile := range pFiles {
       srcFilepath := filepath.Join(oPDir, pFile.Name())
       dstFilepath := filepath.Join(nPDir, pFile.Name())
       if err := utils.CopyFile(srcFilepath, dstFilepath); err != nil {
              utils.HandleErrorAndExit(fmt.Sprintf(utils.UnableToCopyFileMsg,
srcFilepath, dstFilepath), err)
       }
       // handle user interrupts
}

Is it a good idea that I handle the interrupts for every iteration of the
loop as above? What is the recommended approach to handle user interrupts
in a scenario like this? (I also need to get the file name being copied
when the user interrupt is generated)

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda