-golang-dev (which is for discussing the development of Go), +golang-nuts

I'm not sure I follow your question. The Android NDK has platform
version targets which correspond to particular versions of Android. If
you build against a target, you can run on that version of Android or
newer. The gomobile tool picks a default platform number to work
against, you can modify it.

The libraries built by the NDK depend on some of the Android system
they run on: the linux kernel version, the loader, and any Java
libraries used via JNI. If you run on a modified version of Android,
your program may not work. (But given the kinds of modifications
usually made by people shipping Android devices, it probably will
work.)