I am looking for help understanding the following lines in a Go traceback:

6 File "specialized.go" line 163 in pythontype.ExplicitFunc.Call
7 File "<autogenerated>" line 510 in pythontype.(*ExplicitFunc).Call
8 File "propagate.go" line 622 in
pythonstatic.(*propagator).evaluateCallExpr

I am trying to understand what line 7 means in the following context:
evaluateCallExpr takes a parameter x of type pythontype.Value, which is an
interface, and invokes x.Call(), which is one of the methods on that
interface. One implementation of that interface is pythontype.ExplicitFunc.
Am I right in understanding from that traceback that the dynamic type of
the pythontype.Value was *pythontype.ExplicitFunc, not
pythontype.ExplicitFunc?

Thanks in advance!