Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to get a concise example of this - my
deepest apologies.

I did try it with default ListenAndServeTLS and it exhibited the same
problem.  There is no Hijack calls, x/net/ipv4.  This is really pretty
bare-bones http service.

I'd say its about 100 reqs/sec on one interface and 20 on the other.

- Greg