Recently I've been asked a question which is, what's the difference between
Golang and Java about *interface*?

I know there are some 'syntax-sugar level' differences, what I am
interested is anything beneath the ground, like how does Golang and Java
implement interface? What's the biggest difference? Which one is more
efficient? Why?

Could anyone post blog links or source code about this topic? The only code
I can find is in src/runtime/iface.go, but I cannot understand it or get
anything useful by myself yet. Source code is better.

Thanks.