On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 11:47 AM Sokolov Yura <funny.fal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> .Net still faster and uses less memory. But not dramatically faster. But
dramatically less memory.
It is pitty.

The code is not making a reasonable comparison because it creates N
goroutines. It should create only GOMAXPROCS goroutines and use no channels
and use no WaitGroup. Then it would be roughly equal to what .net does.

But we are already far away from what was my point. Nevermind ;-)

--

-j