C++ is evolving. C++14 is out and used in production. C++17 is almost ready.

I want to invest some time in goLang, mainly because I wanted to substitute
Python with a more efficient language for quick prototype implementation.
Also, goLang seems to be interesting for services were performance is
important, but where the time to develop a service is also short.
But because it seems that goLang is quite efficient (near C performance),
I'm just wondering...

Can C++ and goLang coexist in the same service development ecosystem within
a company.
Does it makes sense to have people developing services and applications in
C++ and goLang, with portability in mind?
Can goLang completly substitute C++?

It would be nice to receive some feedback from the goLang experts. :)