package main
import (
    "fmt"
)

func main() {
    if true &&& true &&& false {
        fmt.Println("ok")

Gives this output,

tmp/sandbox074568120/main.go:8: cannot take the address of true
> tmp/sandbox074568120/main.go:8: invalid operation: true && &true (mismatched
> types bool and *bool)
> tmp/sandbox074568120/main.go:8: cannot take the address of false

the triple ampersands is parsed as :

true && &true

No syntax error is reported :/ &&& is not intended, its a typo and should
be reported so.

In my simple example its still ok because another error pops in to prevent
that.

But in my real life example it passes, This code builds fine, maybe with
side effects, i m not sure.
func (i *InputResolver) setResult(value interface{}, err error) {
  if err!=nil &&& i.LastValue!=nil &&& i.LastErr==nil{
    return // skip the new set as it reports error in producing and that
the last value did produce properly.
  }
  i.LastValue = value
  i.LastErr = err