Hi,

I wrote a small application which records data from a sound card and stores
the data in an array for later processing.

Whenever new data is available, portaudio executes the a callback. Within
the callback I append the data to an array.

The golang builtin function append adds as expected another element to the
slice, *but for whatever reason also overwrites all existing elements
within the array with exactly the same data*.

I have created a thread on Stackoverflow and I think its better to provide
you the link than copy & pasting everything here again:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40343987/append-function-overwrites-existing-data-in-slice

I'm obviously doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what the
problem is.

Any hints are very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Tobias