Hi All!

I'm new to go and mailing lists at all..
I need to build a REST-backend service for my app.

first chi router looks good, isn't it?

But more important, how to organise code? What are good practices/examples
in golang world?

Is it good idea to do it domain/module based? e.g. structs:
recipes.Datastore(db/sql methods), recipe.Controller(HandlerFuncs),
recipe.Model(or recipe.Recipe?), user.Datastore, etc.
or should I do it concern based? e.g. datastore.Recipe, controller.Recipe,
models.Recipe, datastore.User, etc.

it should be simple and idiomatic. Any better solutions? Good readings
about this topic with golang background?

thanks,

Denys