Say you have thousands of devices which you have control over. They all use
GPRS (2G), with ~700ms of latency. TLS handshake may cost ~4s sometimes when
mobile coverage is good and astonishing 20s when it is not or packet loss is
high by any reason.

False Start could make a huge difference.

How do I enable False Start on my Go reverse proxy (Window Server 2012) and go
client running on linux 2.6 on an ARM? (Bonus: C++ client with libcurl and
linux like OS)?