Hi,

I'd like to announce a library I just released called lint [1]. It allows
you to run a variety of linters as part of go test. It also supports
whitelisting false positives. It reduces the need for build scripts, makes
CI integration easy and lets projects enforce linter usage without extra
scripts. I built it while working on our mobile app (which is written in
Go) and have found it useful so far.

The below example test will check for gofmt usage, run go tool vet --shadow,
golint, errcheck, gosimple and gostaticcheck

import (
    "testing"
    "github.com/surullabs/lint"
)

func TestLint(t *testing.T) {
    if err := lint.Default.Check("./..."); err != nil {
        t.Fatal("lint failures: %v", err)

Please let me know if you find this useful and if you'd like any features
added/removed/modified.

Thanks!
Sridhar

[1] https://www.timeferret.com/lint