Wow, this will take some time to digest. Regrettably I have required
training today and won't be able to even play with this until tomorrow.

In my (parent,child), there are 304K unique parent values and 1.05M unique
child values. Of course many child values are also parent values. Thus,
total names are only just over 1.14M.

This data came from and will go back to a database and it must be correct
CSV. And I know there is data that needs to be escaped per RFC 4180. Also,
I had always thought that the CSV package was buffered since it has a
Flush() method (and if not used, you will lose data!). At any rate, I'm
reluctant to roll my own here since I've been bitten too many times by the
data content.

Thanks for taking the time to review this!