Hi gophers!

A while ago I took over maintainership of https://github.com/sergi/go-diff
which is a package to diff, match and patch text. The original code is a
port of Neil Fraser's google-diff-match-patch by Sergi Mansilla. I am
almost finished with what I wanted to do when I started this, which is
refactoring the whole code base to make it more maintainable, and work down
PRs and open issues.

However, there is still lots that could be done
[https://github.com/sergi/go-diff/issues]. If somebody wants to help out
and work on an open source project I would be happy to mentor and review
your code.

Cheers,
Markus