On 12/14/2016 12:44 PM, Jan Mercl wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 6:36 PM Mauro Romano Trajber <traj...@gmail.com
> <mailto:traj...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>> The float to int conversion behaves different for 32 and 64 precision.
>> https://play.golang.org/p/-zkCNSTbNa

I may be wrong but I think that 32 bit floating point types allow up
to 23bits in the mantissa. 8091765 requires 24 bits to encode so with
float32, you're dropping the last bit (1 of course) after you multiply
by 100.0 and that throws the rounding off.

In fact, 80917.64 does predictably work with both types.