No. I meant something like this:

project/
-- package1
-- package2
-- package3

Now there is a reusable test utility that is used by the tests in package1,
package2, and package3. So the question is where do I put the test utility
without exposing them as a part of the project's API? I don't want the test
utility to get compiled into the final binary as it is supposed to be part
of the test.