Gophers,

*We blogged this last week, but haven't started a thread here and want to
make sure that we reach as broad a group of Gophers as possible as to
provide accurate data. *

The Go project wants to hear from you! If you haven't already, please help
by participating in a survey and if applicable, a company questionnaire.

The survey & questionnaire close in 2 days (December 22nd).

Go User Survey 2016 <https://goo.gl/NJgrHT> - https://goo.gl/NJgrHT

Go Company Questionnaire 2016 <https://goo.gl/Epya2q> -
https://goo.gl/Epya2q

Full details: https://blog.golang.org/survey2016

Thanks to everyone who has or will shared their experiences with the Go
project.

-Steve