On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 05:31:30 -0800 (PST)
mrchong...@gmail.com wrote:

> I am spending my New Year's eve watching Thai TV and coding.
>
> below is the function I created to return a map. My function returns
> nil.

When "crossposting" [2], please always mention alternative venues you've
used to ask your question.

You have already asked this question [1] and was provided by a whole
lot of comments; what's really the point of re-forking the discussion
until you addressed them there?

1. http://stackoverflow.com/q/41408676/720999
2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossposting