Will making tight loops preemptable (CL 10958
<https://github.com/golang/go/issues/10958>) resolve this use case?

Is it true that some of the goroutines are compute bound while others have
to respond to some sort of stimulus?  What response time do these
 goroutines required? 1ms, 10ms, 100ms, 1second?

Thanks