2017. január 6., péntek 17:35:41 UTC+1 időpontban Jacek Furmankiewicz a
következőt írta:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We are operating in a SOC2 environment, which our customers demanded as we
> host their systems and their data.
> It's a common requirement for many companies in a cloud environment.
>
> One of the key requirements of SOC2 is that *all* external
> libraries/depdencies are mirrored internally and
> *NOT*fetched directly from public Internet during the code building
> process.

$ go get -x -v google.golang.org/grpc
Fetching
https://google.golang.org/grpc?go-get=1

Parsing meta tags from https://google.golang.org/grpc?go-get=1 (status code
200)
get "google.golang.org/grpc": found meta tag
main.metaImport{Prefix:"google.golang.org/grpc", VCS:"git",
RepoRoot:"https://github.com/grpc/grpc-go"} a
t https://google.golang.org/grpc?go-get=1

So maybe write a small HTTP proxy for HTTP_PROXY, which "ticks in" for
?go-get=1 query string, and provides a proper document with proper meta
tags?