Hey all,

I have a brief question on the "best practices" for documenting Go code. I
did a quick sweep through the official blog as well as the Effective Go
article, but found no answer as of yet...

Let's say I have an interface like a database driver that gets implemented
in multiple places. Which is better: to document just the interface itself,
the interface and the clients that implement it, or just the clients?

I ask because if one were to have several implementations of a single
interface, it quickly can become tiresome to copy/paste your comments
around for the sake of consistency if you re-word something. I recognize
that this may be one of those things best left up to the developer(s) at
the time of development, and people may have several differing opinions on
what is "best" here, but I'm curious.

Thanks in advance,

Morley