I have recently been reflecting about OrangeFS and AMD's HSA and how they
eventually reach golang users.  That implies somewhere there will be a
cgogen generated wrapper for them somehow, then they will be used.

What if OrangeFS' and HSA were deeply embedded into the go language
themselves in a transparent fashion?  That way we could get parallel file
operations and parallel distributed operations from accessible hardware
almost transparently. It would be great if zero-configuration would be
possible, but I understand it's not optimal.