I know all go testing code are invoked with "*go test*", however, I want to
easily test out some of the test code of the package I'm trying, so the
easiest way is to test them out as-is, but with "*go run*" instead. Is it
possible, or how can I make such thing possible?

For e.g., here is a piece of test code I that want to test out (just for
illustration),

func TestSomething(t *testing.T) {
 fmt.Println("Say hi")
 t.Log("Say bye")
 t.Error("Error is equivalent to Log followed by Fail")
}

and I want to test out in my own program like this:

package main
func main() {
}

how can I make it possible?