Hi,

I'm fiddling with gRPC and its service reflection. I discovered a neat
package (github.com/jhump/protoreflect) that let me quickly enumerate the
services that are exposed by the gRPC server, the RPCs that are in those
gRPC services, and finally the proto messages that are used as inputs and
outputs.

Later, I'll worry about how to actually send out the RPC.

For now, I'm trying to unserialize a text proto message into a dynamically
constructed Go struct, which I'd then serialize back into a binary proto.

I'd like to make the generated struct satisfy the proto.Message interface.
There are three methods required by that interface.

How would one go about attaching the required methods onto the newly
constructed type?