Hi Dimitry,

> The make goal of the current mapping is to make MemToShadow function
> fast (no memory accesses, no branching).
> For starters you can take any simple mapping at the cost making
> MemToShadow slower.

OK that's good. As I wasn't intending to do anything apart from put in the new
memory map, rebuild things and then try it against some sort of hello world
example.

I do not want to be changing any code beyond this if a can avoid it.

and do you want
to take a stab at what the mappings might be for a 32 bit system?

I don't have time to work on this.

I understand that. But at the minute, I don't understand how the
numbers in the memory map are arrived at. Is the process documented
somewhere so I can work this out for myself?

You need clang as it contains the master copy of tsan runtime. Here
are some building instructions:
https://github.com/google/sanitizers/wiki/AddressSanitizerHowToBuild

Thank you for this. It looks like I'll need to set up clang etc first.

Owen