I use Kubuntu 16.10, when compile a project over to windows, I get this
error:

crosscall2: adddynsym: unsupported binary format
_cgo_panic: adddynsym: unsupported binary format
_cgo_topofstack: adddynsym: unsupported binary format
adddynlib: unsupported binary format
adddynlib: unsupported binary format

The command I used to compile was:

export GOOS=windows
go build -ldflags "-H=windowsgui" -o <output-dir> main.go

 if I remove "-H=windowsgui" the problem is gone.  What I wanted is to get
rid of console window while run my program on Windows.  I found the
solution here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23250505/how-do-i-create-an-executable-from-golang-that-doesnt-open-a-command-cmd-wind

Unfortunately it didn't work.  Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

xrfang