On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 05:31:20 -0700 (PDT)
mhhc...@gmail.com wrote:

[...]
> For those which are language designers, comparing the language to
> such things
> like haskell is made in an attempt to make the best language design
> (small ego trip here ?),
> not the most practical, effective IRL language.
> IRL, we need both, a good language design to serve an efficient
> programming experience.
> But, as everything, too much this or that, this is not good.
[...]

I'm afraid you failed to grasp what J.L. Andersen so well formulated
(as usually), so here's my take at providing an executive summary :-)

"It's next to impossible to reliably predict what properties of
programming languages the future will require, and while Go has many
excellent properties, Go is not everything, and there are a number of
domains in which it won't shine or even fly at all."

To put it even simpler, Go is a very good fit to what it's a very good
fit right now, and in the near-term.  All speculations about future
are, well, pure speculations. ;-)