Hi Ian,

Thanks for responding! What I am looking for is to build only steps:

##### Building Go bootstrap tool.

##### Building Go toolchain using

##### Building go_bootstrap for host

And then stop and be able to use the freshly produced go binary. No
packages are going to be build, as I only need the runtime to test my
changes. Where is the go binary produced at this point?