Before writing github.com/savaki/swag, I gave goswagger a try.  I think
goswagger is a fantastic library with lots of useful features.  However,
for my own use, I found things like:

var findTodos = runtime.OperationHandlerFunc(func(params interface{})
(interface{}, error) {
    log.Println("received 'findTodos'")
    log.Printf("%#v\n", params)

    return items, nil})

a little cumbersome.  I also wanted to be able to use automatic code reload
tools like https://github.com/codegangsta/gin and code generation made that
a little more problematic.

Hence was born:

https://github.com/savaki/swag