Wondering if you got anywhere with this?
Noob trying to run make.bash, using (what appears to be) preferred
bootstrap on Solaris.

I'm heading toward cross-compiling toolchain, before attempting to build
apps on Sol10u11, Sol11.3.

What I'm reading here, however, is that each of those two mentioned os'
will require two separate binaries.
PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong -- however, I no doubt will find out soon
enough.

Thanks!