neljapäev, 6. aprill 2017 14:07.13 UTC+3 kirjutas ehedgehog:

> On 6 April 2017 at 12:00, Ain <ain.v...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>
> > ie there are some headers and then base64 encoded data. I suspect there
> > might be some functions in the std lib which should be able to parse
> this
> > and give me easy access to the headers and data but I just can't find
> it...
> > it isn't mime/multipart, right? Perhaps something in the http client
> > package?
>
> encoding/base64?

Yes, it could be used to decode the base64 data, but the "message" I have
has some headers in the beginning (which the encoding/base64 wouldn't
handle AFAIK). I'm hoping that there is already some func which handles
parsing such a message as is.

ain