There's definitely no idiom here. Do what the octokittens do and probably
use the first or second option, in that order. The third seems awkward,
unless the underscore has some specific meaning (like how _unix is used to
compile architecture-specific code). And I'm not really sure if the
capitalization in the fourth actually matters.

Looking at the Go repos themselves, there are examples of both: gofrontend
and sublime-build. It seems like go-frontend and sublimebuild would also be
reasonable names for these as well so do whatever you feel like I guess.

Thanks,
Chris