Hi,

I'm using ECDSA with the P256 curve and I've found a problem which I've tracked
to a different result of signature verification on the Raspberry Pi and x64
(both Linux and Windows). Later I've verified that i386 behaves as RPI. I've
tracked the problem down to this self-contained case:

https://gist.github.com/ivoras/32b2abd16b5984fa43c006486bfb7e2c

It's trivial to build. When run on the RPI or i386, verification succeeds. On
x64, it fails. RPI is running little-endian Ubuntu 16.04.2, 32-bit.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug in the libs? I've updated all systems
to Go 1.8.1, but I've noticed this behaviour on 1.7 (and the update didn't
solve it).