On 05/29/2017 04:44 PM, Darko Luketic wrote:

> Ayan, no that's alright it was storage.UserModelInterface and I know
>  what you're all saying but I saw no other way to make them type
> agnostic and I'm a fan of explicitly calling things what they are
> especially when I'm experimenting. And it's not really the point.

Totally -- I realize that naming isn't the point of the post.  I figured
I'd point it out.  I won't belabor it (any further at least) but I
recommend reconsidering your approach to this.  If you really explicitly
call things what they are, do you also add "Struct" to your type names?

IMHO, type naming is a subtle but important part of building
abstractions and reflects and affects how you think about the structure
of the code. That's all I've got -- I'll shut up about it from here on. :)

-ayan