Thanks Dragos, I had looked at that one earlier but I was hoping for
something that was more implicit to a struct definition.

Something like:

type StructIndex struct{}
func NewStructIndex([]Interface{}) *StructIndex{}
func (si *StructIndex) Get(k string, v interface{}) []interface{}

Implementation would probably include an Index(fieldName) call as well or
it could create one based on heuristics.

I could put that together using maps or an radix-tree library, but I know I
would not take advantage of everything I library on the matter would.

In the mean time I'm trying widely different approach that may fit in my
scenario with cayley.