Hi again,

I think I have found of a bug of go & gofmt.

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 5:47:23 PM UTC-4, Tong Sun wrote:

> How to save the file handle into struct?
>
> So in this file,
> https://play.golang.org/p/SWnJ4TZyTu
>
> If I change line 34 "ft.f" to just "f", it will at least pass gofmt. Else,
> I'll get
>
> 34:5: expected identifier on left side of :=
>

> However, what if I want to save the opened file handle into struct?

So, Here is the update version.

1. https://play.golang.org/p/txOIO1riwd
2. https://play.golang.org/p/_Qk9n0mZPM

The two version only differ on line 26 & 29. However, the second one will
get the following while trying to do *gofmt*:

29:2: expected identifier on left side of :=

And get this when trying to *run*:

main.go:29: non-name ft.f on left side of :=

The minor tweak on line 26 & 29 should not cause the runable program to
break, would it?

Thanks