A very, very long time ago (like 5 years ago) I implemented the Justext
boilerplate removal algorithm in Go. I found it useful when I was messing
around with my own Readability fun project:

https://github.com/JalfResi/justext

The code is probably awful (it was one of the projects I used to learn Go)
but the algorithm is sound if you want to grab it.