I truely try with two client server to bench it; and the result  is the
same, so I doubt the performance bottleneck
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/golang-nuts/aHj0T4mx6Uc> is in the
server side
but I don't konw the concrete
<http://www.baidu.com/link?url=-DlmohrXhQQnIfxnBK-Tt3rYAF5agKj8uD4t6EqlOf8pAAFMZxXO_ufb0GT4arfhGV7Sxry5aWm9C4XAupL3dobAL-LE-ISgDILB94JLQATdeO_F-S7xy7Y8Tf0r_VMh>
question

在 2017年6月11日星期日 UTC+8下午8:10:49,Jesper Louis Andersen写道: