Hey Vlad,

Here's the docker command:

docker run -ti --rm \
 -v "$PWD":/usr/src/pjt \
 -w /usr/src/pjt \
 -e "GOPATH=/usr/src/pjt" -e "STATICBUILD=1" \
 -e "PREBUILD_DEPS=$PREBUILD_DEPS" \
gobuilder:1.8-alpine \
 ./build.sh

Regarding my docker:
docker-machine version 0.10.0, build 76ed2a6
Client:
 Version:      17.03.0-ce
 API version:  1.26
 Go version:   go1.7.5
 Git commit:   60ccb22
 Built:        Thu Mar  2 01:11:00 2017
 OS/Arch:      darwin/amd64

Server:
 Version:      17.03.0-ce
 API version:  1.26 (minimum version 1.12)
 Go version:   go1.7.5
 Git commit:   3a232c8
 Built:        Tue Feb 28 07:52:04 2017
 OS/Arch:      linux/amd64