I read somewhere that Go will remove unused functions so that it wont be
included into binaries when it can prove no code is using it.

However I am using reflection to call functions that are inside the
binaries without first having any variable using it.

Is there compiler option to include every functions in source code into
binary so that it will be used at runtime upon request?

PS : Please don't suggest to call those unused functions and discard the
output just to make it compiles into binary

Thank you