Yeah I can say that I am deeply fall in love with Golang

Golang is the only language that so far caught my attention after I dislike
C++ and C on how I need to delete the memory I have allocated on heap and
need to determine when to do that and it affect my program if I were to
wrongly deallocate it when it still in used.

Golang also provide a standard such as passing by value (Default) and only
pass by reference when declare implicitly, which is required because pass
by value is important as it does not affect the original value especially
when handling with string. In C++ string is complicated and need to
manually handle a lot of things especially there are lots of string types,
not to mention string pointers and Win API accept many different kind of
string and dont even know whether it will deallocate it or not after call,
because there is no certain standard just code at your risk.

The beauty of Golang is in providing standard and manage the memory from
the language itself. I fall in love with Golang because of such beauty and
also at the same time able to make developer delves deep into lower level
of programming such as how memory like heap and stack is different and its
important to understand that and capability to study and learn how to call
C or C++ library which high level language like C# or Java often discourage
to do that due to the unpredictable of how these libraries is due to their
different standard and also fear of memory leak.

In Golang I can use high level language to deal with low level machine
thingy and cultivate my C or C++ skill like how memories work, how
interpreter works (https://interpreterbook.com/), and learn in low level of
things which is the foundation of software without having to understand low
level language itself.

I am reading the book about writing interpreter in Golang, and I believe
the skill would be very useful since interpreter is the foundation of every
programming language.

I would like to thanks the author of the book and his wife and community
here that provides support to me a newbie in programming, please help to
check my website http://www.scrappermin.com and give your feedback.

Thank you
Regards
John Kenedy