Sorry for not replying sooner.

Building with CGO_ENABLED=1 GOARCH=mips GOOS=linux go build hello.go
I got an Illegal Instruction running on my mips board.

I used a debugger to find out what was going on but it did not gave better
answers why the illegal instruction was occuring.

I was able to run it by recompiling the kernel with floating point
emulation activated.

Thanks,
Lucas.