When running GoDoc locally to serve help documents offline, a server such
as this is setup:

http://127.0.0.1:6060/pkg/
<http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=http%3A%2F%2F127.0.0.1%3A6060%2Fpkg%2F&t=MjcyZTA5NTgwMzZiZmU2M2Q3M2UzYTEyYzE5Y2ZmMjJiOGIyZDI0OSxTSk5JWVNtcg%3D%3D&b=t%3AodUy6xTCNbjridKKoo5c2Q&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.andybritcliffe.com%2Fpost%2F44610795381%2Foffline-go-lang-documentation&m=1>

However, I want to ignore documenting anything in my GOPATH and just serve
the go docs in GOROOT

Is it possible to do this with GODOC? Reading the documentation on godoc I
could not find a way...

Setting up a dummy/false GOPATH would work but... that would not be a real
solution to the problem.

The basic problem is as follows:
I want a local offline documentation system
But.. GOPATH contains experimental, possibly broken packages that don't
compile, so I want GOPATH to be ignored by godoc.
I only want to serve the standard go documentation, nothing of my own
packages

In the documentation for godoc it says "By default, godoc looks at the
packages it finds via $GOROOT and $GOPATH (if set). This behavior can be
altered by providing an alternative $GOROOT with the -goroot flag. "

So, -gopath flag does not exist? (to set an empty dummy).

Thanks in advance!