Thank you Tamas... I am already done with identifying each part using the
mime multipart... My main issue now is decoding it back to its binary form
and save it to disk... each attachment to its own data format. jpg
attachment to file.jpg, pdf attachment to file.pdf and txt attachment to
file.txt...