Your example is returning xml that is wrong from system I'm talking to.
My SOAP service requires tags in few different namespaces.
My code returns:

*  <os:QUERYResponse>*

Your code returns:

*<QUERYResponse xmlns="os">*

etc.

Such syntax is not ok. My Service is returning error. With my syntax - I'm
getting responses.

Of course os namespace is declared at the begining of file:
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:os="os.xsd.v1">

I looks like go have bug with Unmarshaling tags with namespaces. Bug exists
at least 2 years, maybe more.