On Mon, Aug 7, 2017, at 11:33, Uli Kunitz wrote:
> I assume here that the proposal is not to change io.Reader but to …

There is no proposal. This was briefly discussed in the contributors
summit, but the underlying issues are not necessarily well understood.
Blog posts like this one help us all understand those issues better.
Apologies if I made it sound like this was something that was going to
happen in the contributors summit post; everything at the summit was
just a discussion which, for the most part, avoided concrete solutions.

—Sam