Limiting is done by the form parse:
https://golang.org/pkg/net/http/#Request.ParseMultipartForm

On 29/08/2017 20:40, Andrew wrote:
Go 1.9 has "The new |FileHeader.Size| <https://golang.org/pkg/mime/multipart/#FileHeader.Size> field describes the size of a file in a multipart message."

Suppose I upload multiple files using <input type="file" name="images" *multiple*>

Can I use FileHeader.Size to limit *each* uploaded file size? Or there's other ways?

Thanks,
Andrew

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-nuts" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-nuts+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:golang-nuts+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.