On Tuesday, 5 September 2017 08:56:24 UTC+10, Daniel Smith wrote:

> Is there is any way to have os/exec call CreateProcessAsUser or
> CreateProcessWithLogon?
> I've tried calling ImpersonateLoggedOnUser, as well as replacing the user
> token after the process is spawned, and neither route has the desired
> effect.
>
> All I can come up with is copying the whole os/exec package, and modifying
> the code.

I think the situation is exactly as you have described.

I also suspect your desire is captured in https://golang.org/issue/21105. I
suggest you comment on the issue. If you explain what you are building and
how changing os/exec might help you in this endeavour, this might help
advancing issue #21105.

Thank you.

Alex